Skip to content
- Patient’s data is protected to comply with HIPAA standard and recommendations by assigning staff members to security roles. Only authorized roles can access sensitive data.
- A prolonged inactive period results in automatic logging out.
- Security audit is enforced. Staff members are recognized throughout the system through their login ID
- Data storage is isolated, encrypted and physical and logical access are logged for audit, strictly controlled and restricted.
- Data back-up is encrypted.
- Data is hosted in a highly secured data center.
- Data transit from/to web server is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Data security is one of the highest priorities in overall software design and achitecture.